Today – October 5th – is our 4th birthday!
One year ago, we moved into a tiny office in downtown Buffalo with our friends, Allieway Marketing Inc. The grand opening party followed a month later, on National Vanilla Cupcake Day. Such a fun party – how did we ever pack so many people into 400 square feet?
This past year, we’ve had a lot to celebrate, including:
- The Queen City Bike Ferry & Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation opened the new Ferry Terminal on Buffalo’s Outer Harbor. DSA was the architectural consultant for the project.
- We celebrated the grand opening of the Southtowns Surgery Center in July for Kaleida Health.
- Finished projects for SUNY Upstate Medical University, Blue Sky Design Supply, Inspired Buffalo, Accounting for All, Fiz Business Solutions, and Buffalo Public School 28.
- Provided LEED consulting services to Dates Weiser and Architectural Elevator Design Inc., wrote a white paper on smart homes for Bellacor Professional, and developed online LEED continuing education programs for Red Vector.
- In a few weeks, the new Platters Chocolate Cafe will open in the historic Wurlitzer Building.
- Just got back from the AIA New York State Conference in Saratoga Springs, NY, where Roxanne co-presented on The Buffalo History Museum facilities study with Brian McAlonie from Thinking Outside the Square and Melissa Brown, the Executive Director of the Museum.
And we’re kicking off a new year this week with proposals, new projects, and an exciting new partnership in the works.
We’d better order more cupcakes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.